FT. LAUDERDALE – Early voting will begin on Monday, October 23, at 20 locations throughout Broward County.
The polling locations will be open Monday through Friday, from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.; Saturdays, 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.; and, Sundays, 1 p.m. to 4 p.m.
The early voting sites will remain open through Sunday, November 5. No early voting locations will be open on Monday, November 6, the day before the November 7, 2006 General Election.
Election sites are:
• African-American Research Library, 2650 Sistrunk Blvd. (N.W. 6 St.), Fort Lauderdale
• Davie/Cooper City Branch Library, 4600 S.W. 82 Ave., Davie
• Deerfield Beach—North Regional Satellite Courthouse, 1600 W. Hillsboro Blvd., Room 170
• Deerfield Beach Percy White Library Branch, 837 E. Hillsboro Blvd.
• Hallandale City Hall—400 S. Federal Hwy.
• Hollywood Branch Library, 2600 Hollywood Blvd.
• Hollywood Satellite Courthouse—3550 Hollywood Blvd., Room 180.
• Imperial Point Branch Library, 5985 N. Federal Hwy., Fort Lauderdale
• Lauderhill Mall—1241 NW 40th Ave., Bay 80-K
• Main Library—100 S. Andrews Ave., Fort Lauderdale
• North Regional/BCC Library—1100 Coconut Creek Blvd., Coconut Creek
• Northwest Regional Library—3151 University Dr., Coral Springs
• Oakland Park Library—1298 N.E. 37 St.
• Parkland City Hall, 6600 University Dr.
• Pembroke Pines City Hall—10100 Pines Blvd.
• Plantation—West Regional Courthouse, 100 North Pine Island, Room 130.
• Pompano Beach Library—1213 E. Atlantic Blvd.
• Southwest Regional Library—16835 Sheridan St., Pembroke Pines
• Tamarac Branch Library—8701 W. Commercial Blvd.
• Weston Branch Library, 4205 Bonaventure Blvd.
Polls will be open on election day—Tuesday, November 7, from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Residents interested in casting absentee ballots should call the Supervisor of Elections office at 954-357-7055 or request an absentee ballot online by visiting their website, www.browardsoe.org . Click on Voting Information and then click on Absentee Voting.
Voted absentee ballots must be received by the Supervisor of Elections’ office no later than 7 p.m. on Election Day.
A voted absentee ballot cannot be accepted at a polling place.