Virtual Symposium Helps Businesses Gear up for Success in 2023
Presented by MBDA Programs in Florida, Puerto Rico, & USVI
SOUTH FLORIDA – Gear up for a new year and new business success! In an effort to help businesses grow in 2023, the MBDA programs in Florida, Puerto Rico, & USVI, operated by M. Gill & Associates, will present the 2023 “Get In Gear for the New Year” Virtual Symposium.
The Virtual Symposium will take place on Wednesday, January 11, 2023, from 10 a.m. – Noon. This year’s Symposium is held in collaboration with the National Association of Black Women in Construction (NAWBO). It is free of charge, but registration is required, click here to register.
“For the past seven years, we have been helping businesses to “Get in Gear” by providing information, resources and creative tools that are necessary for their development and growth throughout the year,” says Marie Gill, CEO of M. Gill & Associates. “This Symposium is packed with timely information on best practices for obtaining capital, building strong bid proposals, winning commercial and government contracts, succeeding in global markets, and accessing free technical assistance to build managerial, financial, operational, and marketing capacity.”
Featured presenters include Marie Gill, Symposium Host and Executive Director of various U.S. Department of Commerce-MBDA Programs in Florida, Puerto Rico, & USVI. Jeff Kaufman, Vice President of Development – Kaufman Lynn Construction. Adriana Clark, Small Business Program Director, Southeast Region SBTRC – U.S. DOT. Desmond Alufohai, Director of Protocol – Miami International Airport. Elijah Wooten, Economic Development Administrator – City of Port St. Lucie; Gladys Keith, President – FSB (Bonding) Agency, Inc. Steve Foreman, Revolving Loan Fund Administrator – South Florida Regional Planning Council.
Attendees who register for this event can pose their questions in the chatbox, while the subject matter experts will discuss and present powerful information on an array of topics, including:
- Infrastructure Opportunities From USDOT & Other Federal and State Agencies
- Tips On Preparing A Winning Bid Proposal
- “Liveplan” & Other Business Planning Tools
- Positioning Your Business For Domestic & Export Financing
- Bonding For Your Construction and Service Projects
- Trade Grants, Trade Missions & Export Marketing Plans
- Business Opportunities In Florida’s Treasure Coast
- MBDA’s Capacity Building & Technical Assistance Services To Small, Minority, Women And Veteran-Owned Businesses Throughout Florida, the S. and Its Territories