Some men have a balanced level of testosterone, also known as the male sex hormone, while others have to work their way to balance their T-levels. Thus, testosterone boosters are for the latter category. For those suffering from low levels of testosterone, these boosters are truly a blessing. The great part is that they are easily available in the market, and are quite affordable as well.
Now, the other side of the story. Since these boosters are so popular amongst men, they are available in abundance and thus, many sellers might distribute bad quality of these boosters. So, it is important for you to only buy the best testosterone booster available in the market.
How would you know about the best testosterone booster? Well, say hi to user’s reviews and this article! Read on and by the end of it, you will know which booster is perfect for you. However, it is recommended to get professional advice before going ahead with the purchase just to be on the safe side.
What is testosterone?
Testosterone is a male sex hormone and an androgen, which is primarily responsible for production of sperm and regulating the sex drive in male body. However, this is more to their job. They also contribute to strengthening male muscles as well as bones. These are also the hormones that bring puberty changes in men.
The hormone is produced in male testicles and is largely concerned with the overall well-being of men. However, they are also produced in women’s ovaries but the quantity is quite low as compared to that of men.
Testosterone starts declining with age and it has been studied that after the age of 30, they start decreasing with an average of 1 to 2 % every year. However, due to stress and other problems, even younger males have reported about the declining rate of testosterone. So, this is where the need for the best testosterone booster arises.
The best testosterone boosters
Testosterone boosters are supplements that help in increasing T-levels in your body with an aim to balance them and make you fit and healthy. While the individual choice should be given weight while choosing a product, as per our research and understanding, the best testosterone boosters are mentioned below in increasing order.
- Testogen – A natural testosterone booster, Testogen is often referred to as the most powerful booster in the world. The highlight of this product is that it is made from 100% natural ingredients, including D-Aspartic acid, zinc, Vitamin D, fenugreek, selenium, and panax ginseng, amongst others.
It is also considered to be the best testosterone booster in the market for boosting testosterone, increasing sex drive, building muscles, strong erections, improved quality of sleep, better metabolism, boost in energy during the work out and otherwise as well. It also improves cognitive functions and one’s performance in bed. There are also no side-effects of this product. It is quite affordable and the company keeps upgrading the product based on the latest research.
- TestoFuel – If you are not impressed with Testogen, then perhaps, TestoFuel will serve you better. Comprising high-end ingredients, this one is quite popular amongst sportsmen, athletes, and gym-goers.
The main ingredients of this product include, D-Aspartic acid, extracts of oyster, a combination of zinc, magnesium and Vitamin B6, Vitamin D, fenugreek, etc.
Apart from giving a major boost to the testosterone levels in the body, it also contributes in building muscle and bone strength in the body as well as helps in the reduction of hair fall, which is often the result of a hormonal imbalance. Additionally, it also helps in the improvement of cognitive functions in the body. This booster has the highest concentration of Aspartic acid as well, which is one of the main fuels to boost the T-level in your body. Thus, it is highly recommended for anyone who wants to see quick results without any side-effects.
- TestRx – A natural mix of herbs, vitamins, and minerals, this one is quite impressive as well as affordable. This product is highly recommended for people who are willing to give testosterone boosters a try but aren’t sure if they should. This is 100% natural and contains ingredients like D-Aspartic Acid, fenugreek, zinc, magnesium, Vitamin B6, D3 and K2, etc.
It contributes to increasing the rate of protein synthesis and also reduces the production of cortisol in the body. Protein synthesis specifically helps in the growth of muscle mass by attaching androgens to the muscle cells which results in repairing of the micro-tears. This also helps in increasing the blood flow into the muscles, which results in better stamina and performance during workout and sexual intercourse. It also helps in improving sleep quality and boost energy levels as well. However, there may be some minor side-effects, such as bloating, stomach ache, gas etc. after using this product. Nonetheless, TestRx is one of the most reputable products in the market right now.
- Prime Male – Made from 12 powerful testosterone boosting elements, Prime Male has acquired fourth position in our article. The ingredients comprise of D-Aspartic acid, zinc, Vitamin B6, K3 and D2, magnesium, Boron, Korean ginseng, BioPerine, Luteolin, extracts of Nettle root, etc. This product is also recommended for men who have crossed the age of 40 as it massively contributes to increasing muscle strength and bone density. The energy level is also reviewed to be high after regular intake of this booster. It also enhances your libido, which shouldn’t be a surprise since it is a testosterone boosting supplement. It regulates blood sugar level and now that is a bit of a surprising element since no other boosters promise the same. It also contributes to weight loss as well as improvement in moods. It is also known to improve cognitive functions and blood pressure. There is no reason why you shouldn’t go after this miraculous product, especially if you are aging.
- Testo-Max – Finally, the last of our top five testosterone energy boosters is Testo- Max, and it comes with its own incredible properties and ingredients. This quality product has stood in business for more than a decade and is still as effective as ever.
The main ingredients of the product include D-Aspartic acid, fenugreek, Vitamin B6 and D3, ginseng, and Nettle root extracts. It doesn’t come with any side-effects and can be used as a safe replacement for anabolic steroid, Sustanon.
Testosterone levels are expected to decline as you age. Thus, it is important to be prepared for it and learn to take care of your physical, emotional and physical health. If not, you might have to suffer more than required in your 50s or 60s. While the above supplements or boosters are indeed great help in balancing your hormone level, a good diet accompanied by lots of exercise and quality sleep shall always be a part of your lifestyle. Remember, a healthy life is a good life and you shouldn’t ever compromise on the same.